Subject: What_Buddha_Said 2836: Watch the Thought ..
From: "Bhikkhu Samahita" <[email-masked]>
To: "'1. 1A'" <[email-masked]>, "'1. 2A'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 18:39:49 +0530
List-Id: <what_buddha_said.googlegroups.com>

Friends:

Thought solidifies into Kammically effective Behaviour!

The thought manifests as the word. The word manifests into acted out
behaviour!
The deed develops into habit, which hardens into deeply ingrown stubborn
character!
So watch the thought, and its ways with care, and let it spring from
infinite friendliness;
Born out of kindness for all sentient beings. May all beings become thus
Happy :-) _/\_

Ignorance leads to ego, Ego leads selfishness, 
Selfishness leads to aversion, Aversion leads to anger, 
Anger leads to hatred, Hatred leads to Suffering… 

The creator of man was greed; For countless lives this was his drive. 
With Ignorance at its helm, this suffering grows! No end for it until he
knows...

On how to cure Desire (Chanda):
http://What-Buddha-Said.net/drops/Why_Not.htm
http://What-Buddha-Said.net/drops/II/Just_a_Flash.htm
http://What-Buddha-Said.net/drops/II/The_Charcoal_Pit.htm
http://What-Buddha-Said.net/drops/IV/How_to_cure_Greed.htm

Therefore: Watch the Thought Manifestation!

Have a nice & noble day!

signature.pic
Friendship is the Greatest! 
 <http://www.dhammawiki.com/index.php?title=Bhikkhu_Samahita> Bhikkhu
Samāhita _/\_ ]
 <http://what-buddha-said.net/> http://What-Buddha-Said.net

-- 
-- 
Related Buddhist site: http://What-Buddha-Said.net

Group Home: http://groups.google.com/group/What_Buddha_Said
 
Edit your membership to unsubscribed, normal email, 
summary, digest or no email here: 
http://groups.google.com/group/What_Buddha_Said/subscribe 

May all beings become thus Happy! 
Friendship is the GREATEST! 
Have a Nice Day! 

Bhikkhu Samahita

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "What_Buddha_Said" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email-masked].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.